A Quick Update….

Tuesday, 13 October 2009

 

Things have slowed down a little here at C+A, unfortunately due to other life commitments that have progressively begun to monopolise my time, I’ve been forced to scale back on some of my blog writing activities…

This doesn’t mean that I’ve given up or plan to close the site down… it just means that posts will become a little less frequent than usual.

Also to my fellow Entrecard droppers, I will be less likely to drop in on you these days than in said previous times, but my thanks goes out to all who have advertised and dropped in on my site, it is always appreciated!

For any new readers to the site make sure you check out some of the previous posts and site links as there’s plenty of goodness to be had!

 

and now I will leave you with a special message from Yoda….

Yoda's Special Message

0 Comments: